Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 25.01.2024, 22:24 #6
kosmos17 kosmos17 на форуме
Super Moderator

Поблагодарили 3 785 в 1 616 сообщениях

manual
warning:
First: recovery using Hitool is a last resort. As a rule, the receiver can always be restored using a USB drive.
Second: when restoring using the Hitool program, the receiver must be connected to the PC via the rs-232 interface, to the router via LAN. Naturally, you need to connect via rs-232 with the receiver and PC turned off.
Third: the IP address you need to specify is the one that the router will issue to your receiver. How to find out what IP address the router will assign? Fix a specific (permanent) IP in the router settings for a specific MAC address. All this can be done in DHCP mode. Where can I find out the MAC address? On the box or on a sticker on the receiver itself. In my case, both in recovery mode and enigma2 there was one IP address because I made it permanent in the router. If you look in Denys_OS, there will be a different MAC address. But we will restore the image of openATV.
Fourth: if everything works for you and (or) you can enter recovery mode, then restore using a USB drive.
To install the boot logo, just connect via rs-232.
Вложения
Тип файла: zip RECOVERY_Ustym_4K_HiTool_ENG.zip (4,16 Мб, 2 просмотров)

Последний раз редактировалось kosmos17; 25.01.2024 в 22:28.
kosmos17 на форуме   Ответить с цитированием